posted by: Cathie
begins: Oct 29, 10:40 pm
ends: Dec 31, 9:40 pm
location: 444 N. Third St., Phila., PA
Each month PRO-ACT (Pennsylvania Recovery Organization–Achieving Community Together) hosts a Family Program to help individuals and families recognize and address an addiction problem in a spouse, parent, child or other loved one. The professionally facilitated information and support programs run one evening a week for three consecutive weeks. Each session lasts two hours.
Programs are offered at several locations, including:
• Bucks County/Central — Begins first Thursday of each month. Program meets at North Penn Community Health Foundation, 2506 Broad St., Colmar, Pa.
• Bucks County/South — Begins first Thursday of each month. Program meets at Southern Bucks Recovery Community Center in the Bristol Office Center, 1286 Veterans Hwy., Bristol, Pa.
• Chester County — Beginning Wed. Nov. 4. Program meets in Room 336 of the Government Services Building at 601 Westtown Rd., West Chester, Pa.
• Delaware County — Begins first Tuesday of each month. Program meets at Holcomb Behavioral Health Services, 126 East Baltimore Pike, Media, Pa.
• Montgomery County — Begins first Wednesday of each month. Program meets at Creative Health, 11 Robinson St., Pottstown, Pa.
• Philadelphia — Begins first Thursday of each month. Program meets at the Philadelphia PRO-ACT office, 444 N. Third St., Philadelphia, Pa.
Sessions are free and confidential—first names only.
To register, call the PRO-ACT advocacy hotline, weekdays 9 a.m. through 5 p.m., at 800-221-6333.